You can return unused items in good condition within 14 days of receipt for a full refund (excluding delivery costs). Refunds can only be credited back to the credit card that was used to make the original purchase. The refund will be processed as soon as the item has been received and inspected, however, please allow a maximum of 21 working days from the day Beau receive the item for your card to be credited. If you've purchased our products from anywhere other than our website please contact the place of purchase directly.
To return any items you must:
1. Send an email within 7 working days of receiving your order to our Customer Care department email@example.com detailing why you wish to return the order. If you wish to exchange the item please highlight this in the email.
2. Ensure you quote your order number, full name and billing address on your email.
3. On receipt of your email our Customer Care will provide you with the returns address or if preferred we can arrange a collection using our collection service - charged at £8.00 Please do not raise a collection if you have not received authorisation from us first.
4. Fill in the returns form online.
5. Return the order to us. We recommend that you insure the parcel as you are under a duty to take reasonable care of the goods and will be liable for damage to them until we receive the item. In case of dispute, we also recommend you retain proof of sending and a tracking number.
6. The order must be returned to us unused, in its original condition, in its original packaging and with all elements included. The products will be inspected on return and a refund will be given provided goods are received in accordance with these conditions.
7. If we are satisfied with the condition of the returned item Beau will give you a full refund of the amount paid (excluding delivery cost) or an exchange/credit as required. We endeavor to process refunds and exchanges as soon as possible but please allow a maximum of 21 working days. We can only refund the card used for the original payment. If you've purchased our products from anywhere other than our website please contact the place of purchase directly. For further information or advice email firstname.lastname@example.org
WARRANTY & CARE
Our bags have a 6 month warranty from the date of purchase. Proof of purchase and the purchase date should be clearly stated on the receipt along with proof of payment. Any faults that occur within the 6 month warranty will be repaired by Beau free of charge. Repairs outside the 6 month warranty are chargeable and the chargeable repair service is only valid for a futher 6 months.
The warranty does not cover damages caused by improper care, misuse, accidents, normal wear and tear, or the natural breakdown of materials (i.e. zipper wear, metal wear, etc), or any other external factors not relating to the manufacturing of the product. Faulty Item(s) You must notify Beau immediately of the flaw or fault by emailing us at email@example.com, please include photos of the faults aswell as a detailed description. Any items returned without notification will be returned to the sender.
Once your email has been acknowledged we will advise you on how to arrange the return of the faulty item(s), the item must then be received within 7 working days. Please understand that due to the natural characteristics of leathers, our leather / suede changing bags may have slight marks and variations in the surface colour and texture. This should not be mistaken as a fault. These variations simply add to the unique appeal of the leather. Non-compliance with the following procedure invalidates the warranty.
We appreciate an item must be fit for purpose, must be of a satisfactory quality and should be free from fault. If an item does not meet these requirements then the customer is entitled to a repair. If a repair is not possible then we may offer a like for like replacement, If a replacement is not possible as a last result a credit note of the value paid may be offered. However if the item has exceeded the 6 months warranty period the burden of proof is upon the customer to prove the fault is not down to misuse / wear & tear in order to receive a refund.